On August 2nd, 2016, we hosted a special educational opportunity, where attendees learned about the operation of a trust during life, disability and death. We covered topics like:
- Is a Living Trust revocable or irrevocable?
- What’s the difference between a Testamentary Trust and a Living Trust?
- Changes that have been made to estate law, including:
Federal HIPPA regulations (regarding the disclosure of medical information) and what that could mean to your health care directives.
- The current Maryland Estate Tax exemption amount and how that may affect your heirs
- How the Marital (A) and Family (B) Trust works
- The new Maryland Statutory form
At Medallion Financial Group, we believe financial planning is about Family. We have been helping families invest in the future since 1987 through a holistic planning approach. We recognize there are a variety of needs when it comes to retirement planning, plan rollovers, annuities, college planning, life insurance options, and investment management. It is easy to get lost in a sea of choices. Our financial advisors help with the basics and beyond to enable our clients to get the education, advice and management they need to retire with confidence.
Our focus is twofold: first and foremost, we are fiduciary advisors. We stand against any violation of laws, values, and ethics. Second, we treat our clients as part of our family, not only those who call Maryland and Georgia home, but clients across the US who have benefited from our reputation of personal service, integrity, and expertise.
We strive to exceed client expectations – because we have high expectations of ourselves.