We’re here for you. Read a message to our customers from the Medallion Financial Group Team. If you have questions, please give us a call at (301) 990-9704.
What We Offer
We know that your financial independence
is important for a sound financial future.
You want to know you are prepared for retirement, that you are covered should anything go wrong, and that your investments are sound. No matter where you are in your journey, we can come alongside to help you gain confidence that you are on the right path. We will work with you at whatever level makes sense to you.
We can also partner with you on an “as needed” basis. We offer “A la Carte” services so you can build your own plan, custom-tailored to your unique needs.
Build your own plan, custom-tailored to your unique needs:
- Portfolio Analysis - Risk profile and allocation recommendations.
- Insurance Needs Analysis - Life, long-term care, and disability insurance.
- Income and Expense Plan - A financial snapshot of your income now and in retirement. Includes: balance sheet, cash flow charts, net worth.
- Estate Distribution Plan - Estate calculations, flow charts, estate plan techniques, estate liquidity, multi-generational transfers, and more.
- Life Insurance Evaluation - A detailed analysis of your existing life insurance policy and an overview of the pros and cons of keeping it.
- Roth Conversion Analysis - Compare the cost and benefits of converting your traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Debt Reduction Analysis - Compare the cost and benefits of consolidating your debt or using your current assets to pay it off.
- Education Plan - Strategies and advice aimed at helping you prepare for and reduce education expenses.
- Social Security Income Plan - Married couples have 567 different options to choose from when it comes to Social Security planning. We run all of them and help you decide on one that fits your specific situation.
Social Security benefits are subject to change at any time. Financial advisors can provide information, but not advice related to tax or Social Security benefits. Please consult with a qualified professional for information regarding your specific situation.
We are here to help you navigate your financial journey in whatever way you need.