Do I Have Enough Money To Retire?
Get answers to your questions!
Schedule your FREE Consultation Call
At Medallion Group, we understand each situation is unique,
that's why we want to help you
gain the clarity and confidence to retire.
We serve clients across the U.S.
What You Can Expect from a Consultation Call:
- It's simple! An advisor will spend 30 minutes with you on the phone or in-person to answer your questions and gain insight into your specific situation.
- Next, we’ll decide together what the best steps should be to pursue your financial goals
- That’s it! No charge. No obligation to work with us. No pressure. No catch.
Retirement Planning is Complicated for Most People.
We serve both Federal and Non-Federal Employees across the United States. If you are a Federal Employee there are extra layers of complexity. FEGLI, TSP, COLAs, Social Security – so many terms!
WHERE DO YOU TURN FOR HELP?
At Medallion Financial Group we opened our doors in 1987 and have been helping families invest in the future for over 30 years. We can help you navigate your options and arm you with the knowledge you need to make solid decisions.
We Know Your Time Is Valuable, So We Want To Invite You To A FREE 30 MINUTE CALL To Review Your Situation.
At Medallion Group, Financial Planning is about Family
We have been helping families invest in the future since 1987 through a holistic planning approach. We recognize there are a variety of needs when it comes to retirement planning, plan rollovers, annuities, college planning, life insurance options, and investment management. It is easy to get lost in a sea of choices. Our financial advisors help with the basics and beyond to enable our clients to get the education, advice and management they need to retire with confidence.
OUR FOCUS IS TWOFOLD:
- First and foremost, we stand against any violation of laws, values or ethics.
- Second, we treat our clients as part of our family, putting their needs before our own. We strive to exceed clients' expectations – because we have high expectations of ourselves.