Realize the Retirement Lifestyle of Your Dreams,
Even if You Feel Completely Unprepared and Unsure.
Discover if You Have Enough Money to Retire
Schedule your FREE Personal Benefit Analysis Call
[a one-on-one phone call with an advisor]
to help you gain the clarity and confidence to retire.
What You Can Expect from a Personal Benefit Analysis:
- It's simple! An advisor will spend 30 minutes with you on the phone or in-person to answer your questions and gain insight into your specific situation.
- Next, we’ll decide together what the best steps should be to pursue your financial goals
- That’s it! No charge. No obligation to work with us. No pressure. No catch.
Retirement Planning is Complicated for Most People.
If you are a Federal Employee there are extra layers of complexity. FEGLI, TSP, COLAs, Social Security – so many terms!
WHERE DO YOU TURN FOR HELP?
At Medallion Financial Group we opened our doors in 1987 and have been helping families invest in the future for over 30 years. We can help you navigate your options and arm you with the knowledge you need to make solid decisions.
We Know Your Time Is Valuable, So We Want To Invite You To A FREE 15-MINUTE CALL To Review Some Initial Information.
With your Personal Benefit Analysis You Will:
- Discover your TSP Estimates
- Get clear insight into your projected TSP withdrawals
- Discover your FEGLI Options
- Gain insight into your income gap when you reach retirement
- Get ideas for STEPS you CAN take
- And much, much more.
We Really Don’t Want You To Miss This Opportunity For A FREE Personal Benefit Analysis!
For over 30 years, federal employee retirement planning
has been a key focus of Medallion Financial Group.
We recognize that FERS retirement benefits have extra layers of complexity, such as the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), 401K, Pension plan, FEGLI and more. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of bad advice when so few people understand the basics. We help with the basics and beyond to enable our clients to get the education and advice they need to retire with confidence.
OUR FOCUS IS TWOFOLD:
- First and foremost, we stand against any violation of laws, values or ethics.
- Second, we treat our clients as part of our family, putting their needs before our own. We strive to exceed clients' expectations – because we have high expectations of ourselves.