Comprehensive wealth management involves more than investing or asset management. It requires a holistic “big picture” approach that helps to effectively serve all of your financial needs, today and in the years to come.
Since 1987 our team of Certified Financial Planners™ at Medallion has provided a high standard of Financial Advice through a wide range of wealth management services including:
Comprehensive Financial Planning:
We look at financial planning as a long-term process. The planning process begins with an extensive discussion and understanding of your personal goals and key concerns. Each financial plan reflects our client’s individual priorities and needs. As time passes, your goals and situations change, we will fine-tune all the relevant areas of your plan including investments, insurance, estate, tax plan, and retirement income. This ongoing service provides peace of mind that all of your issues are being considered and attended to.
Planning your Retirement with Medallion Financial:
If you still have questions, please remember we have helped hundreds of investors – in good times and in bad – plan for retirement. Call Medallion Financial at 301-990-9704 to find out how we may be able to help you.
How Does Medallion Compare With Your Current Advisor?
|Medallion Financial||Your Current Advisor?|
|You get personalized service from your own financial planner, who will keep you up to date on your plan.||?|
|Your planner will be a Certified Financial Planner with over 25 years of experience in retirement planning.||?|
|Your planner will be an “Independent Planner” so you won’t to be limited to a single style, strategy or investment philosophy.||?|
|You get a holistic approach to your financial plan that goes beyond investing.||?|
|Your planner will work hand in hand with you to create the plan to meet your individual needs.||?|
|Your team at Medallion has over 75 years of combined industry experience.||?|
43 Things Your Financial Advisor Does for You:
- Guides you to think about areas of your financial life you may not have considered.
- Formalizes your goals and puts them in writing.
- Helps you prioritize your financial opportunities.
- Helps you determine realistic goals.
- Studies possible alternatives that could meet your goals.
- Prepares a financial plan and/or an investment policy statement for you.
- Suggests creative alternatives that you may not have considered including the best way to claim Social Security.
- Reviews and recommends life insurance policies to protect your family.
- Assists you in setting up a company retirement plan.
- Assists in preparing an estate plan for you.
- Reviews your children’s custodial accounts and 529 plans.
- Helps you determine your IRA Required Minimum Distribution.
- Provides reminders about key financial planning data.
- Checks with you before the end of the year to identify any last minute financial planning needs.
- Guides you on ways to fund health care in retirement.
- Prepares an asset allocation for you so you can pursue the best rate of return for a given level of risk tolerance.
- Stays up to date on changes in the investment world.
- Monitors your investments.
- Reviews your investments in your company 401(k) or 403 (b) plans.
- Reviews your existing IRAs.
- Suggests alternatives to increase your income during retirement.
- Records and researches your cost basis on securities.
- Provides you with personal investment analysis.
- Helps you consolidate and simplify your investments.
- Can provide you with technical, fundamental, and quantitative investment analysis.
- Provides introductions to money managers.
- Shows you how to access your statements and other information online.
- Suggests alternatives to lower your taxes during retirement.
- Reviews your tax returns with an eye to possible savings in the future.
- Stays up to date on tax law changes.
- Helps you potentially reduce your taxes.
- Repositions investments to take full advantage of tax law provisions.
- Works with your tax and legal advisors to help you meet your financial goals.
- Monitors changes in your life and family situation.
- Serves as a human glossary of financial terms such as beta, P/E ratio, and Sharpe ratio.
- Provides referrals to other professionals, such as accountants and attorneys.
- Shares the experience of clients who have faced circumstances similar to yours.
- Helps with the continuity of your family’s financial plan through generations.
- Facilitates the transfer of investments from individual names to trust, or from an owner through to beneficiaries.
- Keeps you on track.
- Identifies your savings shortfalls.
- Develops and monitors a strategy for debt reduction.
- Is a wise sounding board for ideas you are considering.