On August 2nd, 2016 we hosted a special educational opportunity, where attendees learned about the operation of a trust during life, disability and death. We covered topics like:
- Is a Living Trust revocable or irrevocable?
- What’s the difference between a Testamentary Trust and a Living Trust?
- Changes that have been made to estate law, including:
- Federal HIPPA regulations (regarding the disclosure of medical information) and what that could mean to your health care directives.
- The current Maryland Estate Tax exemption amount and how that may affect your heirs
- How the Marital (A) and Family (B) Trust works
- The new Maryland Statutory form